Wednesday, June 19 at 7:00PM explore remote regions of this world famous river by "canoe" in a slide show at the Amherst Town Library.
Summer Car Raffle Sponsored by Congregational Church
AMHERST – The Congregational Church of Amherst is holding a “$25,000 Car Raffle.” The grand prize is $25,000 towards the car of the winner’s choice from Peters of Nashua. The proceeds from the fundraiser will support the church’s programs and facilities.
• Ticket Sale Dates: Friday May 3rd 9:00 AM – Friday Aug 2nd 12:00 PM
• Ticket Sale Prices: $60 for 1 ticket, $100 for 2 tickets. Maximum of 900 tickets will be sold.*
• Ticket Locations: Tickets can be purchased online, or at the following locations:
Congregational Church of Amherst, NH 11 Church St. Amherst NH 03031
Moulton’s Market 10 Main St, Amherst, NH 03031 (cash or check only)
Homestead Grocery and Deli 432 Boston Post Rd. Amherst
(cash or check only)
Toadstool Bookstore Lorden Plaza, 614 Nashua St, Milford, NH 03055
(cash or check only)
• Drawing Date for Early Bird Raffle Prizes: Sunday June 16th at 11:30 AM in the church Community Room. Drawing is for all tickets purchased by Thursday June 13th 12:00 PM. There will be a separate ticket drawn for each prize. The winning tickets of the Early Bird prizes will be re-entered into the Grand Prize raffle. Attendance is not required to receive the prize, but all raffle purchasers are welcome to attend. Early Bird prizes: $100 gift certificate to LaBelle Winery; 2 Red Sox tickets, date/game to be determined between winner and donor.
• Drawing Date for Grand Prize: Tuesday August 6th, 6:00 PM on the Amherst Village Common in front of the Congregational Church of Amherst, NH prior to the Town Band Concert.
*If 400 tickets have not been sold by July 23rd, 2019 at 5:00 PM the Grand Prize will revert to a “50/50” raffle, in which the winner will receive 50% of the net proceeds. Ticket purchasers need to read the Rules & Regulations of this raffle, printed on the tickets and listed on the church website: www.ccamherst.org/raffle/.
—— CORRECTION ——
Next Edition Released Week of June 18th
The Amherst Citizen's "e-newsletter"
VISIT OUR WEBSITE SPONSORS